Sunday, January 25, 2009

Sugar Bun @ The Spring, Kuching, Sarawak

Today afternoon, my ex-classmates and I went to Sugar Bun at The Spring, Kuching.

Sugar Bun is a fast food restaurant that only available in Sarawak. Besides having fried chicken, fish, burgers, desserts and drinks, it also has asian cuisines (nasi lemak, bubur ayam...), waffles and ice blended drinks.


The taste of the food is OK. Below is a Prosperity set of fish, chicken, rice and cucumber salad. The price is RM 11.50.



I got myself a fish burger which costs RM 5.70. I like the fish burger here. The fish fillet taste great with the sauce.



You also can try the ice cream here which is "longer" than McD. The price is RM 1.50. However, you only can try all of this when you are in Sarawak. =P


*Please ignore the crazy girl in the photos. I apologize for that. LOL!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

ur pics =.=

tnt

Taylor Ling said...

Alla ... Sauce la not source ... And last pic is like ^^

The Talking Bird said...

lol....