Thursday, January 22, 2009

Beef Prosperity Burger @ McD, KL Sentral

Yesterday I had my lunch at McD, KL Sentral before depart to airport. I have tried the Beef Prosperity Burger. There are 2 types, double and single. I had the single beef prosperity set.


It costs RM15.60 with tax for a large set. However, the burger is very simple. Just a piece of beef with some onion toppings. There is a bit of black pepper sauce in it. I mean really "A BIT".


Well, the burger seems too normal for me. The taste doesn't attract me. Too simple. The curly fries also didn't taste good. Maybe it is because of the KL Sentral's McD branch problem? I'm not sure. But I advice you all not to try this burger. Cheese burger is so much better than this.

3 comments:

Josephine said...

Do they have Chicken Prosperity Burger

The Talking Bird said...

Hmm... I only saw beef prosperity burger that day. =P

Unknown said...

Spicy Chicken McDeluxe is much better. i prefer tat. for prosperity burger, i try once and wont try it another time.haha