Sunday, January 4, 2009

Sweet Chat Cafe @ Times Square, KL


This time I got myself a lunch at Sweet Chat Cafe located in LG of Times Square, KL as my secondary school gathering venue. Well, put aside the service there, as I think the waiter is from foreign country but overall the lunch was going on well. Sweet Chat Cafe has got vareity of sweet soup (Tong Shui), and couple of desserts that can't take my eyes off. Although a bit packed, but the feeling of the cafe is a bit different from other cafe as it doesn't covered by walls. 


They did have some value meal which you will get a set of food, plus a drink and sweet soup where the price is in a reasonable price. Quality is good I have to say. I tried their cheese baked noodle and honey grilled burger set which their price for value meal set is all set below RM20, which is perfect for a meeting lunch. As for the desserts, we had order the King of the Fruit - Durian made pancake, and we are definitely love it ! The texture is nice and of course, inside there are mixture of durian and cream where it is nice but not too sweet, which make this durian pancake a fantastic dessert after meal.  


Above is my own lunch set. Lovely eh ? If you looking for a place for (small) gathering, you might want to consider Sweet Chat Cafe, and as a bonus, if you know about mobile voucher, they have some kind of promotion (Buy 1 Free 1) for set meal, so don't miss it alright ! 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

sweet chat cafe is one of my hang outs whenever i needed a break from my shopping in midvalley. their menu is great with variety but i seriously feel their lunch or tea meal set is a little overcharge esp their lunch meal. with that price, i think i could get a better meal deal somewhere else. but overall i like their ginger tong yuen tong sui. very worth the money. :D