Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Shakey's Pizza @ Jusco, Wangsa Maju


That day before my gf went back to Kampar, we went to Shakey's Pizza at Jusco, Wangsa Maju.

We ordered a 2 person set. The drinks, mushroom soup and garlic bread taste really normal. I will say that the soup is just like Pizza Hut's.


The thing that taste the best among that meal set is the garlic bread. You know why? Let me show you the pizza.


We ordered Cheezy Chicken with extra cheese. However, the pizza looks really messy until we can't even see whats the topping on it. Is it because of the extra cheese that covered the topping? I'm not sure. Lets see the photo after we took the whole pizza out from the pan.


The pizza tastes real bad by comparing to Pizza Hut and Domino. Besides, we wanted EXTRA CHEESE, not EXTRA OIL. Look at the pan. OMG... I never had a pizza with so many oil on that pan. Imagine how oily could the pizza be?


We didn't finish the pizza that day. Besides, there are only chili and tomato sources. Next time, if there's other restaurant beside Shakey's, I will definitely choose the other restaurant. If there's only Shakey's available. I will choose to starve. =(

No comments: