Friday, January 16, 2009

Dry Bak Kut Teh @ Chuan Bee Restaurant, Klang

2 days ago, my coursemates and I went to one of our coursemate's house at klang. In the evening, we went to Chuan Bee Restaurant to try out the Dry Bak Kut Teh.


In other places, there are always Bak Kut Teh with soup. However, I prefer the dry Bak Kut Teh where the soup is served seperately. The taste is so nice until we had started eating before taking photos.


There are chilis in the herbs used to cook this dry bak kut teh. I only can tell you that, it tastes REALLY REALLY NICE! Makes me feel like staying in Klang forever. I LOVE BAK KUT TEH! Look at those meat, and the pork stomach. Yummy MAN!! Makes me hungry now.


Of course, never forget to have your Bak Kut Teh with hot chinese tea. We brought our own tea there. It is healthy to have them. We consumed our dinner at a really short time as it is really TASTY. If you have a chance to be in Klang, don't forget to try the dry bak kut teh at this restaurant. =)

4 comments:

Soon Chia said...

can i know where is this place at?
i'm a klang-ian and it's quite sad to say that I don't know about this place. oh well, Klang has too many Bah Kut Teh restaurants. Reallyy .. lol

Anonymous said...

bayu

Anonymous said...

T.T i want bak kut teh too~~~ T.T

Anonymous said...

Address
Restoran Chuan Bee
No 117, Persiaran Pegaga
Taman Bayu Perdana
41200 Klang, Selangor

Operation Hour:- Open Daily from 7.00 am - 9.00 pm